In Los Angeles, California, United States, from 30 November to 9 December, opened the annual Los Angeles Auto show. Giants of the industry did not get off with platitudes and drew up a number of world premieres, from future production models to the never-before seen concept cars. Their innovations presented by Mercedes Benz, Porsche, BMW, General Motors, Hyundai and many more. What was the most interesting?
1. Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force. Rough and futuristic SUV from Mercedes-Benz with the power unit from the motor and power lithium-ion battery. This should be a car for real men, according to the German company.
2. Porsche Cayman. Updated double compartment from Porsche looks very adequately. Like the Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force, the exterior of the car looks awesomely and ambitious, but corporate identity brand as always on top. Technically, the new Cayman has received a number of improvements, but nothing out of the exhaust, extended wheelbase, extended track, an innovative body style, etc.
3. The BMW Concept Coupé i3. One more ecological car concepts the BMW model range. Electrical motor of the new Coupe delivers maximum power 170 HP (125 kW * h) torque 250 Nm.
4. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition. The anniversary edition features lacquered black 17-inch alloy wheels a complex picture. Unlike most modern SUVs, the Rubicon are “honest” attributes of the Conqueror of landscapes all wheel drive, lock the front and rear axle Dana 44, Rock-Trac transfer case, differential lock, Tru-Lok.
5. Jaguar XFR-S. The XFR-S improved management, added clarity and improved running characteristics. It is a car for fans of sporty driving it captures the first 50 metres, it remains responsive and instil confidence at all speeds, so was presented the new Jaguar, reminiscent of both the XKR-S, and F-Type.
6. Chevrolet Spark EV. Electric vehicle with combined fast charging DC SAE standard (80% for 20 minutes). An iPhone and its integration of voice of Assistant Siri in information and entertainment system. Overall, General Motors with the help of Apple decided to make technological innovations not only under the hood, but also at the Salon.
7. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series. Another car-aggressor from Mercedes-Benz. The winged car costs € 249 900. The serial output is scheduled for the summer of 2013.
8. Smart forjeremy. Unusual premiere under the brand of “mersedesovcev” Smart “(and also” winged”) got its name in honor of the fashion designer Jeremy Scott, with whom she created for eight months. A very stylish car with the steering wheel instead of handlebars.
9. Chrysler Town & Country S. fifth generation of this popular minivan was probably one of the most anticipated premieres among the inhabitants of North America. His appearance was “pulled” to the concept of last generation 300 1st and 2nd Chrysler 200, there are also many modern improvements from the perspective of the interior space.
10. Hyundai Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept. The roof of this mechanism on the Korean concept car is designed in such a way that the fabric element can move both forward and backward. In the first case, you can use the Veloster to carry bulky baggage even, such as bicycles or skis.