The company had planned Oppo October 29 presentation of the new smartphones. Among them was the expected N3 with a PTZ camera as well as the new leader of the thinnest smartphone in the world R5. The thickness of its shell is a record of 4.85 mm, the available space was enough to fit there 2 GB of RAM, 64-bit chip Snapdragon 615 processor with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz and a lithium-polymer battery 2000 mAh. Oppo R5 got a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (423 ppi), the device weighs 155 g.
As a novelty OS installed Android 4.4.4 with a proprietary shell Color OS 2.0. Also, the smartphone is equipped with the basic 13-megapixel camera Sony and added a 5-megapixel photo module. Oppo R5 supports networks of LTE. Its recommended price is $ 500, but the information about the date of the start of sales yet. Also at the launch in Singapore Oppo showed N3 smartphone with a camera rotating 206 degrees. The module moves automatically depending on the shooting mode (for example, in preparing a 64 megapixel panorama).
Specifications Oppo R5
* 64-bit eight-core Snapdragon 615 processor with a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz
* 5.2-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution support;
* 2 GB of RAM;
* 13-megapixel main camera with optical sensor Sony IMX214;
* 5-megapixel front camera;
* the battery capacity of 2000 mAh,
* modules Wi-Fi a / b / g / n and Bluetooth 4.0;
* support mobile communication standards 2G GPRS, TDD / FDD LTE.