Samsung has recently started selling the thinnest and lightweight camera with the ability to change the lens. To do this, even had to develop a new type of mount. The model was named NX Mini and marketed as an alternative bezzerkalkam and conventional CDs.
NX Mini housing has a thickness of 22 mm and made of magnesium alloy. It is mounted so qualitatively and feels in their hands monolithic. Comes with a permanent lens (9-mm f/3.5-5.6), which only slightly increases the size, the camera with him still in your pocket. It is mounted with a new type mount designed specifically for NX Mini. There is also an adapter for a full-size optics, but with her camera looks too absurd.
* Matrix: BSI-CMOS, standard 1” (13,2 x 8,8 mm), the effective resolution of 20.5 megapixels
* Swivel LCD touch screen, 3-inch, HVGA (320 x 480) 460 800 pixels
* Focus: contrast, LED backlight AF; 1 point (optional), multi: rate 21 points, 35 points macro; Face Detection: Max.
* Focus modes: Single AF, Continuous AF, Manual (MF), touch selectable
* Photo format: RAW, JPEG
* Video Format: H.264, MPEG4, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 frames / second
* Continuous shooting 6 frames / s at full resolution; up to 30 frames / s in 5 megapixel resolution, the duration of a series of 5 shots in RAW format and 11 frames in JPEG
* Memory Card: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, UHS-1 microSD
* Interfaces: USB 2.0, microHDM, Wi-Fi, NFC
* Battery: B740E, autonomy 680 pictures