Nikon has introduced a new compact camera with integrated optics. The demand for this form factor has recently dropped due to the proliferation of mirror less models with interchangeable lenses, but its place in these devices. The Coolpix P7800 is not a fundamentally new model, and modified Coolpix P7800. All major components are the same, which is good-they showed a good result.
Changes were made to the software, and still has an electronic viewfinder. Quite compact device can not be named (119 x 78 x 50 mm), but it fits in your pocket. Although a light sport jacket camera will significantly delay-weight with battery reaches as many as 400 grams.
* The matrix-illuminated CMOS 1/1.7 inch, 12.2 Mp
* ISO sensitivity-80-6400
* Integrated Optics-lens with a focal length of 28-200 in 35 mm equivalent and stabilization system
* Minimum focusing distance 20 mm
* Shutter speed range 60-1/4000 sec.
* Format Photo-JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG
* Video format-1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
* Optional GPS receiver, microphone jack.
There are connections for USB 2.0 and HDMI interfaces, but the WiFi module is not here.