What is Wrinkle:
Wrinkles are fine lines or creases in the skin surface because of which skin becomes loose, and sagging. skin that is especially noticeable on the face, neck, and hands. Wind, heat and chemicals and the natural effects of aging cause a certain amount of wrinkling in everyone, but it is much worse in people who spend a lot of time in the sun.
Wrinkles are an inevitable part of the natural aging process. As we become older our skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic. Our skin’s ability to protect itself from damage is also reduced as we age.
Symptoms of Wrinkles:
1. Deeply formed lines.
2. Skin that is wrinkled may also have a tough, leathery appearance if the person has had a lot of exposure to the sun.
3. Fine, crinkling crosshatch marks.
Wrinkles are part of the natural aging process. However, environmental factors such as ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and smoking can dry your skin and make wrinkles appear at a younger age.
Some major causes of wrinkles are follows:
* Rapid Weight Loss
* Poor Diet
* Sedentary Life
* Occupational Exposure
* Skin Pigmentation
Home Remedies for Wrinkles:
1. Massage lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles. The juice works as a deep cleansing agent and astringent and may help keep the skin clean and taut.
2. Apply beaten egg whites on the wrinkled skin. Let it dry and then wash off.
3. cabbage juice should be massaged over the facial skin and left to dry. After the juice dries, rinse it off with warm water. Cabbage juice is believed to help tighten up facial muscles.
4. Applying coconut oil on the wrinkled skin is considered to be a good home remedy. However, make sure you apply it only before going to bed.
5. Another anti-aging treatment is the application of a face pack made up of rose water, honey and turmeric. Use this mixture to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin and prevent wrinkles.
6. Take a little turmeric powder and add sugarcane juice to it. Form a paste and apply it on the wrinkles. Once dry, rinse it off the face.
7. Take a green seedless grape and cut it into half. Now, rub one of the halves on the wrinkled face. Leave it for 20 minutes, before rinsing off with warm water.
8. Mash a ripe papaya and apply the pulp to the face and neck. The essential vitamins found in papaya help keep the skin smooth and unlined.
9. In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp vodka, 1 tbsp fennel seeds and 2 tsp honey. Leave the mixture for three days. Thereafter, use it as a toner.
10. Apply pineapple juice all over the skin and leave it on for five minutes before washing off. This increases the level of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) in the skin that are essential to fight the aging process.
11. Massage the wrinkled area with castor oil. This would be helpful in removing the wrinkles.
12. Regular facial massages with oils such as vitamin E oil, castor oil or coconut oil can help prevent dehydration of the skin. The strong strokes of a massage also help prevent permanent lines and drooping of the skin.
13. Clean the face. Remove make up to open the pores of skin. Remove oilyness by lime juice or cleansing milk.
14. Applying a good quality cream with a firm pressure with the fleshy tips of fingers. Do not apply pressure around eyes. Continue massage for 15 minutes.