If you plan to take diets, gym workouts, weight loss programs to maintain your shape or to burn your fats but you do not have the time and money, you might be surprised that there are also home remedies for weight loss that you may try that may even cost you nothing.
Losing weight can be considered as a obsession for many of the obese people worldwide. According to the statistic reports, about 40 percent women are on natural diet remedies or dieting at any point of time.
Weight Loss Tips:
* Bitter gourd: Take the juice of bitter gourd with lemon every morning to shed weight.
* Take balanced and healthful food that will bring about internal purification and expel toxins from the body.
* Massage the body well with oil. Take special care of the particular parts of body where fat has accumulated.
* Both overweight men and women should do skipping on empty stomach or five hours after meals.
* Make sure to drink plenty of water. Water aids in digestion, helps your body systems function properly and keeps your energy levels high.
* Take long and deep breaths to inhale more of oxygen and destroy toxins in the body.
* Start exercising to increase your weight loss. If you hav ebeen leading a very sedentary lifestyle, start by walking for 10 to 15 minutes per day and work up to a brisk 30 minute walk at least 5 days a week.
* Always check with your doctor or naturopath before starting any new or different diet or exercise plan.
* Make sure you are getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night. Resting helps your body function properly and will allow you to have the maximum amount of energy during the day.
* Squeeze a lemon into a glass of warm water and add 2 tsp. of honey to it. Take it daily for four months to shed obesity. This will prevents weight loss.