What is Heart Attack:
A heart attack occurs if the flow of oxygen rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked. If blood flow isn’t restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die.
A heart attack, also called a myocardial infarction, can be fatal. This is often because people confuse their symptoms with a minor illness, like indigestion, and delay going to the hospital.
Symptoms of Heart Attack:
• Chest pain or discomfort. This involves uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain in the center or left side of the chest that can be mild or strong. This discomfort or pain often lasts more than a few minutes or goes away and comes back.
• Upper body discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw, or upper part of the stomach.
• Shortness of breath, which may occur with or before chest discomfort.
• Nausea (feeling sick to your stomach), vomiting, light-headedness or sudden dizziness, or breaking out in a cold sweat.
Symptoms also may include sleep problems, fatigue (tiredness), and lack of energy.
Causes of Heart Attacks:
A heart attack occurs when one or more of the arteries supplying your heart with oxygen rich blood (coronary arteries) become blocked. Over time, a coronary artery can become narrowed from the buildup of cholesterol. This buildup collectively known as plaques in arteries throughout the body is called atherosclerosis.
Heart Attack Remedies:
* Sunflower, safflower and corn oil reduce cholesterol levels.
* Grapes are useful against heart attack, heart pain and palpitation.
* Teaspoon of raw onion juice first thing in the morning will normalize blood cholesterol levels.
* 1 Tablespoon of honey after food prevents all heart troubles, palpitations and cardiac pain.
* Yogurt, Alfa Alfa, garlic, fruits like apples (for weakness of heart), pineapples, pomegranate, custard apples and oranges, and coconut water tone the heart.
* Add hot pack on the chest for 1 minute and then alternate with cold pack for 5 minutes.
* Massage abdomen and upper back muscles.
* Drink pure water, get fresh air, and proper rest and sleep. Moderate exercising and yoga is beneficial.
* Dinner Soup or fresh fruit, whole wheat bread and 2 lightly cooked vegetables.
* Found in outer leaves of cabbage, green vegetables and whole meal productsimproves circulation and function of the heart.