What is Skin Allergy:
Skin allergy is an over reaction of the skin to a contact with particular substance that your skin is sensitive or allergic to, which is normally harmless to the non-allergic person. People suffering from skin allergies are often allergic to more than one substance.
In fact, the true reason for allergic reaction to some substances or food – is the immune response of over-active immune system. Normally, the immune system acts as the body’s defense against invading agents such as bacteria and viruses. But in the case of an allergic reaction, the immune system is responding to a false alarm.
Skin Allergy Symptoms:
symptoms listed below
• Skin rash
• Skin swelling
• Skin inflammation
Skin Allergy Causes:
A skin allergy is a reaction caused by a substance that comes in contact with the skin, thus a skin allergy. Some types of contact skin allergies are dermatitis, eczema and hives.
Skin Allergy Remedies:
* Application of mashed papaya seeds on the area decreases itching.
* Applying ice over the affected skin will also give relief from the itching and irritation of the skin.
* Intake of vitamin C reduces the probability of allergies. 1000mg of the vitamin is advisable daily.
* Drinking lemon water is also effective to keep the heat away during the summer season. Thus it will prevent prickly heat from occurring.
* Take a glass of water with two tablespoons of cider vinegar.
* Apply some fresh aloe Vera gel over the affected skin, as this will give cooling effect to the skin and thus give relief from the pain and itching.
* Make a paste from sandalwood and limejuice, apply on the affected area it will gives relief from itching.
* Mix few drops of lemon juice into sandalwood powder and prepare paste from it. Apply this paste over the skin allergy.
* Do minor to moderate exercise such as swimming, walking, or a light job.
* Two times in a month have only liquids for about two to three days. This will cleanse your system and make you lead a healthy life along with preventing the skin allergies.
* Smoking and heavy alcohol consumption must be restricted.
* Avoid processed meats and pre packed frozen dishes.