Whats is Skin Moles:
A skin mole is a spot on the skin that is usually round or oval in shape. The skin mole can be small or large, and it may range in color from pink, brown, red, or black. A single mole is referred to in medical terms as a nevus. When one is discussing moles in the plural form they are called nevi. Virtually everyone has at least a few moles. Statistically one will find between 10-50 moles on any part of the body.
What Causes Moles on Skin:
Moles occur when cells in the skin grow in a cluster instead of being spread throughout the skin. These cells are called melanocytes and they make the pigment that gives skin its natural color. Moles may darken after exposure to the sun, during the teen years, and during pregnancy.
Home Remedies for Skin Moles Removal:
1. Apply extract of the milkweed herb made into a tea, and leave it on overnight. After a week’s treatment, the mole will whiten and gradually disappear.
2. Prepare a mixture containing ground flaxseed, a drop of flaxseed oil and honey and apply the paste on your moles.
3. Make a paste with a pinch of baking soda and couple of drops of caster oil and apply to the mole overnight. Repeat every night until the moles disappear.
4. To reduce the pigmentation of the moles, massage them with tea tree oil daily for about 2 weeks.
5. A nightly application of this tincture over 2 to 3 days will see the gradual disappearance of your mole.
6. Onion juice is also very effective in making the moles grow dimmer.
7. Aloe Vera gel use by applying to a mole with a cotton bandage and leave for 3 hours so that it is completely absorbed. Then apply more using a fresh bandage. After several weeks, the moles will have gone.
8. Put the banana pulp on the moles daily for several months.
9. If you apply the juice of cauliflower over your moles daily, then you will notice that the moles will fall automatically within a few days.
10. Garlic cut a single clove into 2 halves and place a slice on the mole so that the cut side is in contact. Leave overnight tied with a cloth bandage. Within 2 to 3 days, the sulphur rich juices of the garlic will start to remove the mole.
11. Roasted pomegranate fruit and lime juice mix equal amounts of these 2 ingredients into a paste and apply to your moles for several nights running.
12. Try to go for the foods rich in potassium or take apple cider vinegar that is rich in potassium. This will cure your moles permanently.
13. Squeeze out the milky juice from the stems of a fig tree and apply on top of the moles.