What is Leg Pain:
Leg pain can be constant or intermittent, develop suddenly or gradually, and affect your entire leg or a localized area, such as your shin or your knee. It can also take a number of forms stabbing, sharp, dull, aching or tingling. Some leg pain is simply annoying, but more-severe leg pain can affect your ability to walk or to put weight on your leg.
Pain in the legs can occur as a result of conditions that affect bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, nerves, and skin. Typically, the pain is a result of tissue inflammation that is caused by injury or disease.
Leg Pain Symptom:
The person may feel leg pain in the form of aching or burning. The degree of pain varies, from dull to sharp. Sometimes the pain is felt only if the particular body part is touched. The muscle pains may sometime originate from a part of the body and transmit to other parts. This creates confusion in diagnosing the root cause.
Causes of Leg Pain:
* Muscle strain
* Common body weakness
* Extended standing hours
* Body weakness
* Weight is excess
Leg Pain Remedy:
* Prepare a paste from turmeric, salt and lime and apply it on the painful leg. You will feel relieved in a short time.
* Taking stream bath and frequent massages is always recommended in such cases.
* Epsom salt is rich in minerals and especially in magnesium and it has the medicinal capability to alleviate the leg pain. Put some Epsom salt in warm water and soak your leg in it for 15-20 minutes.
* Consuming coconut is very much recommended in preventing joint pains.
* Water is an excellent remedy when it comes about leg pain. Warm some water at a bearable temperature and dip your feet in it. For better effects you can add some peppermint oil in the water.
* Consuming walnuts empty stomach early morning is very good in preventing joint pains.
* Heat compressions can also relief your pain leg. Heat a brick, wrap it in a wash cloth and apply it on the painful leg. You will feel better in a short time.
* Performing yoga exercises like gomukh asana and uttan pad asana is very effective in relieving from leg pains.
* Let the fenugreek leaves to dry in the sun for 5-6 days and then mix them with a glass of water. Take this remedy at the first hours in the morning.
* You can take a little lobelia as well as arthcare oil and massage the affected area with it.
* Massage your feet with coconut or almond oil. Another great massage lotion can be prepared from camphor and mustard oil. Messaging your feet with this lotion you will be able to get rid of leg pain.
* Make a cup of tea for papaya seed and drink it 6 or 7 times everyday for 2 or 3 weeks.