What is Joint Pain:
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Joint pain is the sensation of discomfort or soreness in a joint or joints of the body.
Joints are the spaces or areas where two or more bones meet, such as the hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle. Joint pain can occur with or without movement and can be severe enough to limit movement.
Joint Pain Symptoms:
Pain, stiffness, swelling, and warmth in the joints. Limited morning stiffness, exacerbation of pain with exercise, and relief from pain with rest are also common symptoms who suffer from joint pain.
Joint Pains Causes:
Causes of joint pain include:
Advanced cancer that has spread to the bones
* Bone cancer
* Broken bone
* Increased Age
* Heavy Weight
* Lyme disease
* Paget’s disease of bone
* Reactive arthritis
* Rheumatoid arthritis
* Sprains and strains
Remedies for Joint Pain:
1. Massaging warm vinegar on the affected place at bed time is very effective in joint pains.
2. Oil massage on the affected part helps in relieving from joint pains.
3. Consuming tea made out of papaya seeds is very effective in preventing joint pains.
4. Garlic roasted with butter is very effective remedy to avoid joint pains.
5. Banana fruit has certain properties that help in restoring lost nutrient in the joints thus is recommended in joint pain cases.
6. Consuming warm milk with one table spoon of turmeric helps in relieving from all forms of body aches.
7. To strengthen the ligaments consumption of carrot juice is highly recommended.
8. Consuming apple cider vinegar has also proven it worth in relieving from joint pains.
9. Performing yogic exercise like gomukh asana is good to avoid joint pains.
10. Regular exercises are recommended so as to keep the joint flexible and in proper functioning.
11. Consuming plenty of fluids also helps in flushing out of toxins from the body thus is effective way to avoid joint pains.