Everybody loves a bright white smile, and there are a variety of products and procedures available to help you improve the look of yours.
Tooth whitening is a common procedure in general dentistry but most especially in the field of cosmetic dentistry.
Teeth whitening is ideal for people who have healthy, un restored teeth (no fillings) and gums. Individuals with yellow tones to their teeth respond best. But this cosmetic procedure is not recommended for everyone.
Symptoms of Teeth Whitening:
1. All these symptoms indicates problem in the teeth and need a proper teeth whitening treatment to keep your teeth white,bacteria free and free from plaque.
2. Teeth with gray, brown, black & Yellow stains are generally observed which looks guy.
3. White Strips present in the teeth caused because of the high fluorine content (common source in drinking water).
Home Remedy Teeth Whitening:
1. Rubbing the bark of walnut tree will also help to remove teeth stains.
2. Make a paste of few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of common baking soda. Apply this to your teeth and massage gently as if brushing.
3. Rub teeth with the inner white part of an orange peel for a lovely white shine.
4. Baking Soda won’t bleach your teeth, but it will help get plaque off and make them shine.
5. Brush your teeth with apple cider vinegar every night.
6. Mouthwashes that have an antibacterial action will reduce stain catching plaque, says Dr. Featherstone.
7. A crunchy apple acts like a toothbrush as you chew it. The process of chewing an apple removes excess food and bacteria from your mouth while scrubbing away surface stains.
8. If you clean your teeth regularly and conscientiously, you have less chance of keeping stains on your teeth.
9. Use a clean cotton cloth and dip it into olive oil. The next step is to rub your teeth with this lotion. Try your hand at this soothing and harmless remedy for safe teeth bleaching.
10. Wood ash is another very common teeth whitening home remedy. Again use caution when using this…especially with hard wood ash.