Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Every day during this month, Muslims around the world spend the daylight hours in a complete fast. During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.
Ramadan is considered to be one of the beneficial months for bringing back the normal life style and dieting plan of the person at ordinary routine. This article put forward some of the essential and valuable steps for keeping yourself healthy and fit in Ramadan.
1. In Ramadan try to take maximum amount of milk, bread, fish and meat products for keeping yourself healthy.
2. Maintain good eating habits with a balanced diet with fruits and vegetables. Try not to eat too quickly during fasting.
3. Take minimum carbohydrates items in food such as rice, sweet pasta.
4. Chew food gently and do not forget to drink enough to avoid dehydration and headaches during the day.
5. During Ramadan try to drink as much water as you can because you have to avoid water the whole day therefore drink maximum 5 glass of water during sehri.
6. Plenty of fresh fruit juice can also help your body stay fit during Ramadan.
7. After Sehri try to go on a light walk or morning exercise as this would properly this will digest the eaten food properly.
8. If the water looks dark-colored urine and concentrated, it could be a danger that you are not drinking enough water. Drink plenty of water will also help you avoid constipation.
9. For keeping the body strong it is vital to provide the body with excessive amount of fiber that mostly includes the presence of wheat, seeds, potatoes and grains.
10. It is important to help the circulation of oxygen in the body is to exercise smoothly. Do vigorous activities after the break, minimal walking leisurely activities.
11. It is important to help the circulation of oxygen in the body is to exercise smoothly. Do vigorous activities after the break, minimal walking leisurely activities.
12. A good night’s sleep is needed to ensure balance in the body the next day, especially for those who go to work or study. Lack of sleep can cause anxiety, headaches and poor digestion problems.
13. Ramadan is the name of eating oily and fired tasty items but if you need to keep up the healthy body it is crucial to avoid the fried item products as it may involves your body to get trapped into the acidity or it may even increases the cholesterol level.
Ramadan this year because the weather is quite hot, do not forget to drink water and juice to avoid dehydration during break until dawn. Physically fit allows you to perform other Ramadan fasting and prayer more fervently. On the whole if all Muslims follow these steps they will certainly finds their body much stronger as it was before and can freely enjoy the Eid ul fitr events.