What is Fatigue:
Fatigue is the feeling of extreme tiredness or weakness that can make it difficult for you to perform ordinary tasks. Fatigue affects everyone differently. You may feel very tired and all you want to do is sleep. Fatigue may also come along with pain and sometimes can make you feel that you have little control over your life.
What Causes Fatigue:
There are many possible causes of fatigue, including:
• Anemia (including iron deficiency anemia)
• Depression or grief
• Medications such as sedatives or antidepressants
• Persistent pain
• Sleep disorders such as insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea, or narcolepsy
• Thyroid gland that isunderactive or overactive
• Use of alcohol or drugs such as cocaine or narcotics, especially with regular use
Symptoms of Fatigue:
Weakness, lack of energy, tiredness, exhaustion
* Passing out or feeling as if you are going to pass out
* Palpitations (feeling your heart beating)
* Shortness of breath
Remedies for Fatigue:
1. Green drinks are a considered fatigue remedy because it is great source of vitamin B12 which boost your energy levels. Try Pure Synergym, Emerald Green or the Barley brands.
2. Slice a potato with the peel and leave it in water overnight. Drink water in the morning.
3. Tea is a fatigue remedy due to the caffeinated boost it offers, it is less likely than coffee to disrupt your sleep patterns.
4. Coffee and cola seem to give you momentary energy but then they will bring fatigue.
5. Eat between five and six small, healthy meals each day.
6. Energy drinks such as Red Bull, Adrenaline Rush, Venom are all energy drinks that combine sugar, amino acids, herbal extracts and caffeine to give you an instant pick me up.
7. Add 1 kg of salt to the tub water. The water should be warm, preferably cold. Stay there for 10 minutes doing several movements.
8. Exercise for at least 30 minutes four days each week.
9. A remedy that no one likes to hear about but it is necessary to mention. Obesity is a common cause of fatigue. If you are overweight try to lose a few pounds. Starting a walking routine every day will be very useful.
10. Having a small snack that combines protein with carbohydrate can give you a boost of energy for ex. yogurt along with crackers with cheese or a piece of apple with peanut butter spread and is a great fatigue remedy.