What is digestive disorders:
The digestive system is an intricate system that can be disrupted by disease, diet, and emotional stress. Common digestive problems such as heartburn/GERD, IBD, and IBS cause millions of peoples to suffer daily and limit quality of life.
When something goes wrong with this every day digestive process and some part of the process doesn’t work properly, the end result is one kind or another of a digestive system disorders.
Causes of Digestive Disorders:
It occurs due to irregular heartburn, which is the most common seen among all digestive problems.
Digestive Disorder Symptoms:
Some symptoms, such as diarrhea, constipation, bleeding from the digestive tract, regurgitation, and difficulty swallowing, usually suggest a digestive disorder. More general symptoms, such as abdominal pain, flatulence, loss of appetite, and nausea, may suggest a digestive disorder or another type of disorder.
Home remedies for digestive disorders:
1. Black coffee with nutmeg powder can be given if patient feels weak after passing motions continuously.
2. Slice and dry the kernel of mango. Mix 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds and powder it. Take 1 teaspoon in buttermilk.
3. Ask the patient to eat a ripe and roasted on fire tomato as the first thing in the morning for three to four days.
4. Take enough fluids like lemon juice, boiled rice water with salt, water from boiled dal etc.
5. Mash bananas with milk and eat to start each day.
6. Combine ghee and honey with a teaspoon of licorice powder. Eat two times each day before a meal.
7. Put isphagula in milk and drink right after eating.
8. Foods like almonds, cloves and lemons are highly beneficial natural remedies used in the treatment of Common Digestive Diseases causing heartburn.
9. Place a half teaspoon of ginger into eight ounces of buttermilk; drink three to four times in a twenty-four hour period when suffering from food poisoning.
10. Avoid citrus fruits containing large quantities of vitamin C increase absorption of iron and calcium.
11. A combination of pomegranate juice and honey helps to cure dyspepsia.
12. Regular consumption of raw spinach juice diluted with water is a valuable home remedy for digestive problems related to constipation.
13. Herbs like agrimony, bay berry and meadow sweet are excellent natural home remedies for Common Digestive Disorders by acting as natural astringents.