What is a Blackhead:
A blackhead is a yellow or blackish bump or plug on the skin its medical name is an open comedo. Blackheads are very common in young People but many of them do not know what they are. Many people suffer from blackheads and they can occur all over the body. They are more commonly found on the face particularly around the nose and chin.
Blackheads are said to be the first stage of acne. They form before bacteria invade the pores of the patient’s skin. A blackhead can develop into a pimple, which is also known as a papule or pustule.
The main reason of black heads is the oily skin. The outside conditions are also a main factor which affects the origination of black heads. Lack of hygienic condition may also contributes in worsening the condition.
Home Remedies for Blackheads:
* Applying a combination of one teaspoon of coriander juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder is one of the most successful natural home remedies for Blackheads and Pimples on face.
* A packet made with crushed potatoes packed in thin cloth (poultice) is quite effective in treating black heads.
* The application of a mixture of one teaspoon lime juice and one teaspoon cinnamon powder is also beneficial in the natural treatment of Blackheads.
* Warm honey and apply on the blackheads, wash the face after 10-15 minutes.
* Prepare a paste by adding some rose water in oatmeal or almond powder. Rub this therapeutic paste on the affected areas and leave it for about 15 minutes. Finally wash it off.
* Steaming is also beneficial as it opens and softens the pores for easy removal of blackheads.
* Applying a paste prepared from powdered radish seeds and a little bit of water helps in removing Blackheads naturally.
* Almond powder mixed with rose water and made into a fine paste. Now this paste is applied on black heads to see the marvelous results in black heads and other skin ailments.
* Tea tree oil and witch hazel are also excellent natural home remedies for Blackheads removal.
* Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply on the affected area. This is good blackhead remedy.