What is Alzheimer Disease:
Alzheimer’s disease is an irreversible, progressive brain disease that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills, and eventually even the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. In most people with Symptoms of Alzheimers first appear after age 60.
Alzheimer’s disease, first described by the German neurologist Alois Alzheimer, is a physical disease affecting the brain. During the course of the disease, protein ‘plaques’ and ‘tangles’ develop in the structure of the brain, leading to the death of brain cells.
Symptoms of Alzheimers Disease:
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease usually develop slowly and gradually worsen over time, progressing from mild forgetfulness to widespread brain impairment. Chemical and structural changes in the brain slowly destroy the ability to create, remember, learn, reason, and relate to others. As critical cells die, drastic personality loss occurs and body systems fail.
What Causes Alzheimers:
Scientists don’t yet fully understand what causes Alzheimer’s disease, but it is clear that it develops because of a complex series of events that take place in the brain over a long period of time. It is likely that the causes include genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors.
Remedies for Alzheimer’s Disease:
* Drink more vegetable and fruit juices, particularly vegetable juices since they have less fructose. These juices have tons of beneficial antioxidants.
* Exposure to sunlight in the morning and sleep pattern restoration are helpful. One study shows exposure to sunlight in the morning followed by melatonin supplement use at night helps restore healthy sleeping patterns.
* Providing acetylcholine precursors, such as choline. Maximum dose 100 to 500 mg a few times a week.
* Blocking the breakdown of acetylcholine with pharmaceutical drugs or natural supplements such as huperzine.
* Drinking herbal teas, including green tea.
* A high concentration of silica in drinking water seems to protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
* Improving blood flow to brain cells.
* Blue Green Algae have a cholinesterase inhibitor.